Now Accepting Abstracts
To submit an abstract, email it to TFAWS 2015 Submissions.
Submission deadline is May 22.
Formal Written Paper Not Required
You do not need to write a formal paper to give a talk in one of the presentation sessions, even though we sometimes refer to these sessions as "paper sessions". You will need to prepare a talk, along with visual material in whatever presentation software (for example, Microsoft PowerPoint) that you prefer.
Paper topics in the past have included:
- CFD analysis for thermal control system of plant habitat sent to ISS
- Cryogenic cooling system for launch vehicle engines
- CFD simulation of water droplet impingements for aircraft icing analysis
- Spacesuit cooling, evaporative membrane design
- Thermal design for balloon experiments, satellites, Mars rover
- Loop heat pipe systems
- Space Shuttle reentry boundary layer transition experiment
More Information on Past Topics
For more past topics, see:
This information and more is contained in the
TFAWS 2015 Flyer.