What is TFAWS?
The Thermal and Fluids Analysis Workshop (TFAWS) is an annual training and professional development workshop that is designed to encourage knowledge sharing, professional development, and networking throughout the thermal and fluids engineering community within NASA and the aerospace community at large. The vision of TFAWS is to maintain continuity over time and between disciplines throughout the thermal and fluids engineering community.
TFAWS 2023 Highlights
- Hosted by: NASA Goddard Space Flight Center
- Sponsored by: NASA Engineering and Safety Center (NESC)
- NESC Sponsoring Technical Discipline Teams (TDTs):
- Active Thermal / Life Support
- Aerosciences / Aerothermal
- Passive Thermal
- Conference Dates: TBA
- Conference Location: TBA
- Registration Cost: Free
- NCTS Number (for Civil Servants): TBA
- Paper Sessions
- Software Demonstrations
- Technical Short Courses
- Guest Speakers
Who Should Attend?
- International Guests and Partners
- Thermal and Fluids Analysis Tool Users
- Anyone interested in thermal and fluids analysis
All levels of experience are welcome!!
Historic Workshop Benefits
- Participants have the opportunity to share their work on the latest application of new and established methods to aerospace missions, impart engineering lessons learned, and compare/contrast engineering practices.
- Annual sharing of knowledge, hands-on instruction in relevant state-of-the-art engineering analysis tools, and seminars/short courses taught by the veterans in the thermal and fluids engineering community helps to ensure that the expertise of the community is maintained.
- Networking at TFAWS gives each engineer an extensive network of contacts which serves as an excellent source of advice and technical knowledge.
- TFAWS provides tremendous opportunities for enhancing collaboration between NASA centers, other government agencies, industry, academia, and the international thermal and fluids engineering community.
Important Dates for TFAWS 2023
- Details coming soon!