TFAWS 2021 Highlights
- Hosted by: TBA
- Sponsored by: TBA
- NESC Sponsoring Technical Discipline Teams (TDTs):
- Conference Dates: August 24-26, 2021
- Conference Location: Online in a Virtual Meeting (Meeting information will be sent out to those who register)
- Keynote Speaker: TBA
- Registration Cost: TBA
- NCTS Number (for Civil Servants): 42214-21
- Paper Sessions
- Software Demonstrations
- Technical Short Courses
- Guest Speakers
Who Should Attend?
- International Guests and Partners
- Thermal and Fluids Analysis Tool Users
- Anyone interested in thermal and fluids analysis
All levels of experience are welcome!!
Historic Workshop Benefits
- Participants have the opportunity to share their work on the latest application of new and established methods to aerospace missions, impart engineering lessons learned, and compare/contrast engineering practices.
- Annual sharing of knowledge, hands-on instruction in relevant state-of-the-art engineering analysis tools, and seminars/short courses taught by the veterans in the thermal and fluids engineering community helps to ensure that the expertise of the community is maintained.
- Networking at TFAWS gives each engineer an extensive network of contacts which serves as an excellent source of advice and technical knowledge.
- TFAWS provides tremendous opportunities for enhancing collaboration between NASA centers, other government agencies, industry, academia, and the international thermal and fluids engineering community.
We will try to provide as many of these benefits as possible this year but will have to make some changes to fit the virtual conference format.
Important Dates for TFAWS 2021
- Abstract Deadline: TBA
- Registration Period Open: TBA