TFAWS is a Thermal and Fluids Analysis Workshop designed to help the thermal and fluids analysts of the government, industry, and academia.
Why both novice and experienced analysts should attend:
- For novice analysts, it is an introduction to the tools that can be used to perform their duties.
- For the experienced analysts, it allows them to keep up-to-date with the latest technologies and gives them a forum for presenting their accomplishments in the field.
TFAWS is sponsored by four technical discipline teams within the NASA Engineering Safety Center (NESC)
- Aerosciences Technical Discipline Team
- Life Support / Active Thermal Control Technical Discipline Team
- Passive Thermal Control Technical Discipline Team
- Cryogenics Technical Discipline Team
Note that the above Technical Discipline Team links are only available within the NASA internal network.
NASA TFAWS Delegates for Each Center
Ames: Keith Peterson
Armstrong: Chris Kostyk
Goddard: Juan Rodriguez-Ruiz
Glenn: Evan Racine
Kennedy: Joseph Sargent
Langley: Ruth Amundsen
Marshall: Jodi Turk
Jet Propulsion Laboratory: Art Avila
Johnson: Laurie Carrillo and Thomas Leimkuehler
Stennis: Richard Wear
TFAWS Host Center Rotational Order
2023: Goddard Space Flight Center (GSFC)
2024: Glenn Research Center (GRC)
2025: Ames Research Center (ARC)
2026: Marshall Space Flight Center (MSFC)
2027: Johnson Space Center (JSC)
2028: Langley Research Center (LaRC)
2029: Jet Propulsion Laboratory (JPL)
2030: Kennedy Space Center (KSC)
Order repeats in 2031 starting with GSFC.