TFAWS is a Thermal and Fluids Analysis Workshop designed to help the thermal and fluids analysts of the government, industry, and academia.
Why both novice and experienced analysts should attend:
- For novice analysts, it is an introduction to the tools that can be used to perform their duties.
- For the experienced analysts, it allows them to keep up-to-date with the latest technologies and gives them a forum for presenting their accomplishments in the field.
- Hosted by: NASA Goddard Space Flight Center
- WHEN: August 3 – 7, 2015
- WHERE: Silver Spring MD, near Washtington DC
- TFAWS 2015 Chair: Matt Garrison
NASA TFAWS Delegates for Each Center
Ames: Tom Squire
Dryden: Chris Kostyk
Goddard: Eric Grob
Glenn: Ryan Edwards
Glenn: Monica Guzik
Kennedy: Gary O’Neil
Langley: Ruth Amundsen
Marshall: Callie McKelvey
Marshall: Stephen Wess
JPL: Art Avila
JSC: Laurie Carrillo
JSC: Janice Makinen
Stennis: Richard Wear