TFAWS 2015 Student Poster Session and Competition
Now Accepting Entries
To enter, please email a 2-4 sentence summary of your poster topic to TFAWS 2015 Submissions
Submission deadline is May 22.
Student Poster Requirements
- Graduate and Undergraduate students are both welcome to enter.
- Individuals and teams are both welcome to enter.
- We’ll supply standard size easels for those of you who use rigid poster board. We’ll also have some sort of more rigid support, for those of you brining rolled up posters.
- The poster should describe your work (your research) on a topic of thermal or fluids interest.
- If you are also submitting an abstract to one of our presentation sessions, you have to submit two different topics, one for the poster session, another for the presentation session. (The “presentation sessions” are also sometimes called “paper sessions”, even though you don’t need to submit a formal paper to enter.)
- Professionals from NASA as well as Industry will have the opportunity to view your poster and to talk with you about your work. You should have opportunities to network.
- We’ll give first, second, and third place awards. We’ll publicly announce the winners, and we’ll give you a certificate of achievement.
- As a government-run conference, we’re not permitted to give cash prizes. However, you can certainly list the awards on your resumé.
Download our Poster Session Flyer for reference.