Presentation Intent due May 5, Abstracts due May 19
Technical Short Courses
A Technical Short Course is a discussion or lecture on a thermal, aerothermal, or fluids topic with a duration of one to three hours. Technical material should be applicable to NASA/aerospace missions. A technical panel of experts with group discussion can also be proposed. Paper, easel and large screen will be provided for the course. Please propose short course ideas to firstname.lastname@example.org by May 5, 2017.
IF proposed short course is approved the following information is needed by May 19, 2017:
- Title of course
- A 300-word abstract describing the outline of the course material
- Presenter(s) name, affiliation and biography
- Is course material SBU or ITAR
- Any special needs/requests for room setup or equipment
- Full presentation material is requested by July 28, 2017.
Previous years’ short courses summaries can be found at:
As proposals are approved, they will be listed below.